Ag / Energy Enterprises LLC (AEE) is a consulting firm focused on the nexus of agriculture, energy, economics, and the environment.
Project activities include:
©Ag/Energy Enterprises LLC 2011
Marianas Grazing and
Livestock Management Academy
& Slaughterhouse Feasibility Study
AEE, a part of International Bioenergy Systems LLC, focuses on agricultural development projects worldwide.
a comprehensive program initiated in 2001 focused on piggery waste management systems and technologies.
The program has had significant water quality and human health benefits for Tutuila and other islands in American Samoa.
The Natural Resources Conservation Service, the University of Hawaii, various local academic and nonprofit organizations, and numerous producers are now using the methods developed under this project in other islands throughout the Pacific.
Click here for the feasibility project website.
- An extension outreach program coordinated by the University of Hawaii focused on improving livestock production. Click below
for program information:
- In 2010, AEE was engaged to assist with evaluation of the feasibility of establishing and operating a slaugherhouse / meat business
in the islands.
- Dry Litter Technology Summit
- February 22-25, 2011, American Samoa
- Building on the successful Pigs In Paradise Program. click on
the link to the left for the Summit information packet.